Thank you for your interest in our rapidly expanding home and office cleaning service company. Our company currently serves Erie County and occasionally the surrounding areas. Dust Bunnies offers Employment Opportunities for both full and part-time to flexibly fit in with your current lifestyle, whether it be around your education, family or other commitments. Furthermore, we believe our commitment to ethics, our customers, and employees is a winning combination that you will come to enjoy and respect. Dust Bunnies offers a competitive hourly rate of pay plus tips and mileage. If you are looking for a company with a unique edge, desire flexibility and yearn to be part of the solution while getting compensated, then look no further and apply to join our team!
Why a House Cleaning Job with Dust Bunnies?
Are you looking for house cleaning jobs? You’ve come to the right place. Dust Bunnies of Erie is the leading company in the cleaning industry with five years of experience and established cleaning practices. Dust Bunnies of Erie is the perfect place for a house cleaning job and you won’t regret the decision to join our team.
Why is Dust Bunnies of Erie the best maid service to work for?
- We care about our maids and our cleaning company offers a family-friendly environment. Our motto is “Happier than Merry; Better than Bonded” This applies to everyone from the owner to the maids working in our house cleaning jobs.
- We want all of our maids to succeed and grow as our house cleaning company grows. We offer advancement opportunities to all house cleaning and commercial cleaning job positions.
- Dust Bunnies of Erie is proud to be the only house cleaning company in Northwest Pennsylvania to serve the women with cancer with free cleanings. We are proud to support the Cleaning for a Reason foundation.
Are you qualified for a House Cleaning Job with Dust Bunnies?
Even if you have no prior cleaning experience, other than cleaning your own home, you could be a perfect fit for one of Dust Bunnies of Erie house cleaning jobs. We provide an extensive training program to show new employees how to clean to Dust Bunnies of Erie standards. Our maids—or team members as we prefer to call them—have different backgrounds, different ages and different levels of experience. However, all of our team members who have a house cleaning job with Dust Bunnies of Erie have several things in common.
Join the # 1 cleaning company in Erie Pennsylvania!
Great career opportunities await you! Become a part of our team and provide exceptional residential and commercial cleaning services to homes and businesses in Erie and Erie County.
We Only Hire the Best!
A Dust Bunnies of Erie crew member must:
- Be eligible to legally work in the United States
- Have two forms of identification—such as a driver’s license and social security card
- Be drug free
- Be subject to a background check and or drug test
- Have a positive attitude, be dependable, be respectful, and be trustworthy
- You must be able to be INSURED & BONDED
- Show up on time and be ready to put forth 100%
- Be professional and represent us well in the community
- Have a valid driver’s license and dependable transportation
- Have a successful employment history
Take the next step and apply at Dust Bunnies of Erie and become part of our winning team. Fill out our online employment application or download the PDF version below.